Basic Life Support is a CPR course for healthcare professionals who have a duty to perform CPR in a variety of in-hospital and out-of-hospital settings. Audience: Nurses at all levels, Hygienists, Pharmacists, EMTs, Physicians etc.
All payments will be made the day of your scheduled class.
Exact change and Cash only will be accepted.
Combined initial & renewal class. Length about 3.5 hours plus written test.
2 year certification. AHA card is issued 3-5 days after class completion
Covers: Adult/Child/Infant CPR, AED, choking, BVM, 2 rescuer CPR.
Course Tuition........$90.00 $65.00 Individual self pay
Classroom Version Schedule:
September 29, 2018 (8 seats left)
10am - 2pm
PARTIAL ONLINE VERSION
Skills Only (Part 2 & 3) $45.00 Available Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday by appt ONLY
The American Heart Association offers many of its courses in an online format. These online courses result in the exact same AHA card that is issued in the traditional instructor led class. No one will know that you learned CPR partially online. AHA online courses are accepted by most employers because only the book knowledge and written test are completed online. Participants must still review their practical skills with an authorized AHA instructor (Fast Track Career Prep) and demonstrate their skills before a card is issued.
1. Visit www.onlineaha.org
2. BLS for Healthcare Providers Online Part I (HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS ONLY)
3. Create a login, username and password.
4. Pay with a credit card and start your online course.
5. Complete your online course. 1-2 hrs is typical.
6. Print your certificate and bring it to us.
8. Come in for a 20-40 min skills sign-off.
9. Pay Fast Track Career Prep for your skills sign-off.
10. Receive AHA Card within 24hrs.
• Every student must still practice their skills with an AHA instructor (Fast Track Career Prep) and pass a skills sign-off to earn an AHA card.
• We can come to your location to administer multiple skills sign-offs during a lunch break, reducing your employee overtime budget.
• Skills sign-offs that are conducted at your location will follow our "Group" pricing structure and participant minimums.
• The most economical skills sign-off method is to send your employees to our classroom. We can test up to 4 students at a time.
Company discounts available for 8+ students
Payments for CPR Classes must be paid in person at our location by cash only!
**Please fill out registration form below to be added to our roster**